EWB-TAMU delivers sustainable and innovative solutions to real-world problems in order to empower international communities by offering opportunities for the students of Texas A&M University to:
- Manage international engineering projects,
- Develop relationships with members of other cultures,
- Create engineering designs,
- Lead the implementation of those designs, and
- Initiate the supporting functions of the projects: fundraising, manage finances and establish relationships with faculty and donors
It is our belief that we can create a symbiotic relationship with our members by building the organization through the development of those involved.
In light of our goals to expand EWB-TAMU into various areas of engineering, it is imperative that we develop our existence throughout the Dwight Look College of Engineering here at Texas A&M. We are always striving to invest our full capacity towards the community and students that we serve.