A few of the opportunities we like to brag about providing to our members are:
- Leadership Opportunities
- International travel
- Student-led DESIGN of sustainable solutions
- Hands-on and practical experience
- BUILD & implement engineering solutions
- Network with faculty and donors
- Develop engineering skills outside of the classroom
- SERVE communities around the world
We do more than just engineering work!
At EWB-TAMU we love providing opportunities for our members to grow together as a community – in addition to our regular organization and project meetings.
So what does that mean?!
Not only will you get the opportunity to use those engineering skills you’ve worked hard to develop in the classroom in real engineering opportunities, but you can also meet an awesome crowd of like-minded individuals who are passionate about travelling, serving local and international communities in need, and Texas A&M University!
Check out the photos below of a few of the social events we’ve put on for our members!